Monday, April 22, 2013

Mom


It is one of the moments that I have deep inside my heart. Even though I cannot remember anything, I am sure that I cried aloud when you kept me in your arms, even though you were wearing the most beautiful smile that I have ever seen. I will never understand how you felt at that moment, until I get older and have the same experience as you did. That moment was the first time we met and as time went on, I had to depend on you since I could not do anything without you. Although I did not have anything to give you, you gave me everything that you could, even if I was too young to have the feeling of gratitude. I remember one day when we had a big fight. I made you cry and broke your heart. Since I was always being too stubborn, I made you feel tired yet you always forgave me. You do not need to be sad because you could not give me more. I already have enough and you gave me the world. It is time to repay and now I am trying to say what I have never told you before. It does not matter what people say about you or what they think about you. You are just perfect as you are, you are the most precious person, more beautiful than anyone. I love you, the best mom in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment