Monday, April 22, 2013

It was all so sudden, the greeting and the parting. It all went by so quickly. I had spent only a small amount of time loving you before you disappeared. We had some fights, but lets but lets be honest, who doesn't from time to time? I still remember how we met. You were just siting on a table, with your clothes covering your beautiful brown body. I came over and stood in front of you, face to face. I then started to undress your smooth body. It felt like time had stopped and it was as if we were the only ones left on the planet. Soon all of  your clothing was off, and we both knew what was about to happen. I can also remember the parting. I remember seeing your blood on my hands and you had vanished from the scene. My mother came to wash my hands and then left me alone to cry. I was crying my eyes out, but all that mattered to was what had happened in between. My lips reached your body and it was like it had ended in an instant. But that one piece of physical contact had never left my mind.It is stillin my head to this day. THat moment was the first time i felt love.


By: Marton Csontos

No comments:

Post a Comment